Ray M. Robinson
- Director and non-executive Chairman of Citizens Trust Bank since 2003
- President of the Southern Region of AT&T Corporation from 1996 to 2003
- President of Atlanta’s East Lake Golf Club from 2003 to 2005 and President Emeritus since 2005
- Chairman of Atlanta’s East Lake Community Foundation from 2003 to 2005 and Vice Chairman since 2005
- Public Company Directorships: Aaron’s Inc. (Chairman), American Airlines Group, Inc., and Fortress Transportation and Infrastructure Investors LLC
- Former Public Company Directorships: Avnet, Inc., Choicepoint Inc., Citizens Bancshares Corporation, and RailAmerica, Inc.
Skills and Experience
Mr. Robinson has extensive service on other public company boards, sales and marketing experience gained through senior leadership positions, extensive operational skills gained while at AT&T, and longstanding involvement in civic and charitable leadership roles in the community.