Marcia J. Avedon, Ph.D.
CEO, Avedon Advisory, LLC; former Executive Vice President, Chief Human Resources, Marketing and Communications Officer, Trane Technologies PLC
- Founder and Chief Executive Officer, Avedon Advisory LLC since April 2022
- Executive Vice President, Chief Human Resources, Marketing and Communications Officer for Trane Technologies PLC from March 2020 to April 2022
- Senior Vice President of Human Resources, Communications and Corporate Affairs for Ingersoll Rand from February 2007 to March 2020
- Chief HR Officer of Merck from January 2002 to December 2006
- Positions in Human Resources of increasing responsibility at Honeywell International from 1995 to 2002
- Early career included positions in human resources at Anheuser-Busch Companies, Inc. and as a consultant with Booz, Allen & Hamilton, Inc.
- Prior Public Company Directorships: GCP Applied Technologies, Inc. and Lincoln National Corporation.
- Public Company Directorships: Generac Power Systems
- Former Public Company Directorships: GCP Applied Technologies, Inc. and Lincoln National Corporation
Skills and Experience
Dr. Avedon has over 30 years of experience leading organizational transformation, talent and succession management, culture change, corporate social responsibility and communications.