Dominic J. Pileggi
- Chairman of Thomas & Betts Corporation from 2006 to 2013; Thomas & Betts Corporation was acquired by ABB Ltd. in 2012
- Chief Executive Officer of Thomas & Betts from 2004 until his retirement in 2012; held other management positions at Thomas & Betts, including Chief Operating Officer (2003 to 2004) and President-Electrical Products (2000 to 2003)
- Held senior executive positions at Casco Plastic, Inc., Jordan Telecommunications and Viasystems Group, Inc. from 1995 to 2000
- Former Chairman of the Board of Governors of the National Electrical Manufacturers Association
- Former Public Company Directorships: Exide Corporation, Lubrizol Corporation, and Viasystems Group
Skills and Experience
Mr. Pileggi has operational, marketing and strategic expertise from more than 20 years in the electrical products industry, including experience as the Chief Executive Officer of a global public company servicing multinational industrial businesses, and significant corporate governance knowledge from service on other public company boards.